Task Manager App
A task management app I created as a case study. I chose to create a simple task manager app that would minimize the actual work of creating a task.
1. Create task manament app that creates tasks without making task management a task in itself
How did I successfully do this?
• Creating tasks only requires 1 button push plus adding text.
• Eliminate extra options that would take up time from actually creating a task
2. Taking away typical UI elements like social media connections, weather, imagery seen in other Task manager apps that leave the app feeling over encumbered.
3. Add white space to tasks so it does not cause the user to feel like they are overwhelmed with tasks and can focus on a couple tasks a time.
4. Create seamless and minimal navigation.